The Edelman Investor Relations team helps clients protect and enhance enterprise value through financial storytelling and best-practice IR programming. Our approach is grounded in developing a compelling narrative that best resonates with the financial community and then building an investor communications program that effectively enhances perceptions and accomplishes our clients’ objectives.
Comprehensive IR Services
Edelman offers a comprehensive suite of services to strengthen our clients’ connection to the investment community and to enhance their valuation.
Shareholder Analysis and Research
- Shareholder Base Analysis: Determine risk and capacity within the current shareholder base
- Investor Perception Survey: Assess investor perceptions and expectations to inform strategic decisions and communications efforts
- Industry and Investment Peer Analysis: Examine cross ownership of industry peer sets to determine targeting opportunities
- Investor Targeting: Use proprietary analysis to increase success rate in converting prospects to shareholders and optimize management time
Investor Planning & Outreach
- Materials Review and Enhancements: Strengthen earnings materials, presentations, IR website, digital media, etc.
- Outreach Planning: Build annual programs and prioritize efforts using analysis and best practices
- Coverage Analysis: Assess the sponsorship quality of covering sell-side firms and determine opportunities for improved or additional coverage
Ongoing Investor Relations (IR) Programs
- Quarterly Earnings: Assist in earnings preparation and messaging (script, press release, webdeck creation and Q&As)
- Market Intelligence and Measurement: Provide intelligence regarding industry peer set financial disclosures and performance as well as information about relevant investor communities
- Quarterly Board Report: Prepare quarterly review of IR activities, including changes to the shareholder base
We support our clients in all facets of developing and implementing investor/analyst events. This includes advising on developing the agenda, counseling and support in creating presentations and other content, speaker message coaching and organizing logistics such as venue selection and related items. We also help our clients determine the most appropriate media strategy for the event and can work directly with media on the day of the event to ensure appropriate coverage.
Digital Investor Relations (IR)
Online channels, digital content and social media have shifted from marginal to mainstream. This has a direct impact on financial communications strategies in areas such as shareholder activism, proxy contests, strategic transactions and investor relations. Edelman is uniquely qualified to help our clients develop and implement best-practice digital campaigns. Our approach is underpinned by compliance expertise, capital markets experience and a track record of applying data to successful insights-driven campaigns.
For more information, please contact:
|Lex Suvanto | Rich Myers||Jeff Zilka||Deborah Hayden|