There is great need for new and modernized transportation infrastructure across developed and emerging markets. At the same time, economic uncertainty, heightened public scrutiny of large spending initiatives and a complex media landscape are reshaping the operating environment.
With a track record of working on some of the world’s most well-known projects, Edelman is uniquely positioned to offer government, private sector and other organizations the strategic support needed for success. From building and protecting support for regional projects to partnering with large development companies overseas, Edelman’s worldwide network provides an unmatched combination of local impact and global influence.
Edelman closely collaborates with government, private sector and coalition organizations across the transportation landscape. Experience ranges from building support for major development projects to working with companies in high-profile business pursuits. Whether it is helping a leading transportation manufacturing company establish a strong corporate reputation or developing an integrated public affairs campaign, Edelman’s worldwide network, industry experience and full set of capabilities combine to help achieve an organization’s goals.
- Established the reputation of a manufacturing company as a technological innovator solving some the world’s toughest transportation challenges
- Promoted vehicle safety and fuel economy programs for a government agency
- Managed stakeholder relations for a heavy rail operator around a major contract pursuit
- Coordinated a public affairs campaign for an international transportation services company in support of a tender bid
- Managed a statewide media campaign aimed at passing legislation enabling a new process for financing highway construction
- Developed and executed an engagement program for a manufacturing company in China
- Conducted crisis communications training for one of North America’s largest railroad and freight transportation services companies
Edelman works with government, industry and private organizations that span the globe – from supporting the construction of the world’s largest manmade structure in Dubai to a statewide road modernization project in the U.S. Our worldwide network, industry experience and range of capabilities set us apart. Our award-winning programs are recognized for a demonstrated ability to manage complex initiatives across a full spectrum of capabilities, from public affairs and corporate communications to corporate citizenship and crisis and issues.
- Provided strategic communications, stakeholder outreach and community relations for a statewide bridge rebuilding program
- Managed communications for the Panama Canal Authority
- Developed a global thought leadership program for a leading water infrastructure and technology company
- Crafted a CEO positioning campaign to establish the reputation of a major manufacturing company among investors and customers
- Led communications and stakeholder outreach for a company in support of a state-wide construction initiative
- Coordinated the global launch of the world’s first fully sustainable city
For more information about our capabilities in transportation & infrastructure, please contact Jim O’Leary.