We see three connections as key to helping organizations achieve from the inside out by driving employee collaboration, innovation, alignment and engagement.
To build these connections, our global network of communicators specializes in developing and executing engagement strategies, with expertise in:
- Communication and engagement during mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, IPOs, workforce reductions and other significant changes
- Employee ambassador activation programs
- Major milestone/anniversary celebrations
- Employee involvement in sponsorships
- Designing communications functions
- Internal communications audits
- Introduction of new workforce tools and internal branding campaigns
- Social engagement, including content creation and amplification
- Visual content creation
- Employee value proposition, talent retention and acquisition
- Leadership communication and storytelling training
- Culture and behavior change planning
- Measurement and insights
Our work has earned a variety of honors, including the IABC Gold Quill Awards Best of the Best, The Holmes Report Silver Sabre Awards and Nielsen Norman Group’s World’s Best Intranets.
Located in Edelman offices around the world, our teams are poised to offer local and global perspectives on employee engagement challenges.
Connect with Edelman Employee Engagement
Read Edelman Connections, our monthly newsletter that highlights new research, tips, case studies and trends in organizational communications and employee engagement. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe. You can also follow @EdelmanEE on Twitter.
For more information about our capabilities in employee engagement, please contact Tamara Snyder.