Our culture has evolved over the more than 60-year history of the firm, but we are still driven by Dan Edelman’s founding principles including entrepreneurship, independence and that everyone is an account executive. Core to our culture are our values. They guide our behavior and influence the way we work with each other, our clients and the community.
In 2015, we refreshed our values to ensure that they are relevant to our future direction, support a client-centric culture and inspire great client work.
The Relentless Pursuit of Excellence: Bringing the best of ourselves and partners to our clients.
The Freedom to be Constantly Curious: Tenacious and thorough approach that drives creativity and growth for clients and ourselves.
The Courage to do the Right Thing: Trusted and resilient partner for clients, colleagues and communities.
Excellence, curiosity and courage are very much at the heart of who we are and drive our continued evolution as a firm. They describe us at our very best and ensure we remain distinctive to our clients and to the industry.
To provide public relations counsel and strategic communications services which enable our clients to build strong relationships, and to influence attitudes and behaviors in a complex world.
- We undertake our mission through convergence by integrating specialist knowledge of practices and industries, local market understanding, proprietary methodology and breakthrough creativity.
- We are dedicated to building long-term, rewarding partnerships that add value to our clients and our people.
- Our clients are leaders in their fields who are initiating change and seeking new solutions.
- Edelman is committed to honesty.
- Edelman is committed to transparency.
- Edelman is committed to fair dealing.
- Edelman ensures business activity aligns with the interests of all stakeholders: clients, employees and parties with whom we interact.
- Edelman strives to model best practice in all areas of our business.
- Edelman does not violate legal obligations.
Read more in our Statement of Purpose.
Read our position on climate change.