An organization’s commitment to social purpose matters more than ever to its customers, employees, and communities.
Our Business + Social Purpose team partners with the world’s leading companies and nonprofit organizations to define, develop and deploy their purpose. With expertise spanning issues like human rights, sustainability, education and more, our team of social impact experts works with companies, nonprofit organizations, and foundations to evolve business practices and design insights-driven programs and campaigns that deliver substantive change and long-lasting shared value to brands, communities, and society.
Our team of purpose strategists and communicators pairs CSR, social impact and sustainability expertise with world-class storytelling strategies.
- Purpose positioning, narrative development and messaging
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program design and development
- Partnership development, facilitation, and management (e.g., NGOs, government stakeholders, and peers)
- Business transformation
- Strategy, gap analyses and roadmaps for topics, including sustainability, supply chain, and diversity & inclusion
- Risk assessments from business, stakeholder, and consumer perspectives
- Impact reporting and materiality assessments
- Nonprofit branding and marketing
- CSR program implementation
- Consumer engagement campaigns
- Purpose and sustainability media engagement
- Employee volunteerism, engagement, and communications
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement
- Executive visibility in purpose, social impact, and sustainability focus areas