brandshare is Edelman’s largest-ever consumer marketing study and an exploration of the evolving relationship between people and brands. It advocates putting people at the center of brand strategy and provides a framework for prioritizing marketing activities based on people’s interests and needs.Read More
The more dimensions of sharing a brand practices, the greater the business value.
brandshare proves that effective brand sharing delivers value no matter where you are or who you are engaging.
brandshare is a new ethos and framework that helps marketers succeed in an era of brand co-ownership.
brandshare blog posts
- The Art Behind A Share
- What Purpose Will Look Like in 2014
- Quit Talking About Yourself So Often
- Imagining The Strange [Un]Sustainable New World of Tomorrow: Four Mega Trends
- 2014 Brand Purpose Look Ahead – Power of Participation Platforms
- No One Will Ever “Like” Me
- Sharing in Brazil – The World’s Most Social Country
- Project Sunlight
- Daily Sharing
- Illusions of Us: Now We Do the Same
- Brands Ignore The Sharing Revolution At Their Own Cost
- Brands Need to Become Personalities That Are Willing to Share