A highlight of the key employee engagement findings from the 2013 Edelman Trust Barometer and actions companies can take.
More than ever before, a company’s employees are viewed as one of the most trusted sources of information, as evidenced by our 2013 Edelman Trust Barometer data.
Driven by this insight, Edelman works with clients to accelerate their business performance by helping them effectively engage their employees. We do this by making meaningful connections that build trust. We help connect employees with their company, with each other and with the outside world.
Engaged employees are individuals who go beyond what is required of them, always looking for ways to create additional value for their business. They willingly advocate their organization to customers, colleagues, friends and family because they feel a connection to their work and are proud of what they do.
We have a global network of communicators who specialize in developing and executing engagement strategies.
We have expertise in:
- Creating and telling a consistent, inclusive story that employees understand, support and feel proud to share with others
- Developing programs that help leaders and managers feel engage their teams with authenticity, credibility and consistency
- Deploying collaboration tools (digital and low-tech) that help employees share ideas and best practice and learn from each other
- Identifying the right communication channels (digital and low-tech) to ensure messages reach employees in the most effective, appropriate and timely way
- Bringing communications strategies to life through compelling content and the use of creative design, video and digital media
- Activating programs that create a critical mass of support to accelerate the adoption of new ideas, systems and ways of working
- Measuring engagement via the Edelman Connections Index to show at-a-glance what employees think, feel and do, and whether engagement efforts are successful
- Implementing simple, yet effective processes to capture powerful stories from around a business that can be shared with employees and the outside world