Year after year, regular employees – and particularly those with technical expertise – continue to be highly trusted sources of information.
Now more than ever, a company’s employees are one of the most trusted sources of information, as evidenced by our 2014 Edelman Trust Barometer data.
Driven by this insight, Edelman Employee Engagement works with clients to accelerate business performance by helping them effectively engage their employees. We do this by making three types of meaningful connections that build trust:
Our global network of communicators specializes in developing and executing engagement strategies, with expertise in:
- Communication and engagement during mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, IPOs and other significant changes
- Employee ambassador activation programs
- Major milestone/anniversary celebrations
- Employee involvement in sponsorships
- Designing communications functions
- Internal communications audits
- Digital and social content creation
- Leadership communication and storytelling training
- Culture and behavior change planning
Our work has earned a variety of honors, including the IABC Gold Quill Awards Best of the Best, The Holmes Report Silver Sabre Awards and Nielsen Norman Group’s World’s Best Intranets.
Connect with Edelman Employee Engagement
- Check out Edelman Connections, our monthly newsletter that highlights new research, tips, case studies and trends in organizational communications and employee engagement. Email email@example.com to subscribe to Employee Connections.
- Follow @EdelmanEE on Twitter
- For more information about our capabilities in employee engagement, please contact Christopher Hannegan or Nick Howard.