The goodpurpose® study is Edelman’s global research that explores consumer attitudes around social purpose, including their commitment to specific societal issues and their expectations of brands and corporations.Read More
goodpurpose® Study 2012
It’s a brave new world where the citizen consumer has been unleashed and empowered. More and more consumers are discovering the Me (personal need) in the We (the common good).
In this new eco system of brand marketing, Purpose is a core part of the marketing DNA, where the value of values is paramount.
Today, business must embrace its role as global citizen and problem solver. Business should look for ways to infuse hard, historical drivers with Purpose and societal value.
China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the UAE and Brazil - We believe these markets have already “emerged,” so we define them as Rapid Growth Economies.
- What Can Governments and Leaders Do When Trust Evaporates?
- Why Innovators Can’t Just Tell Consumers What They Want Anymore
- U.S. Executives’ Reaction to the 2015 Edelman Trust Barometer
- Toward Trusted Innovation
- Frescobol, and How Brands Can Meet Consumer Needs in Brazil
- Why Communicators Should First be Waiters and Management Consultants
- The Crucial Differences of Providing Brand Value in China, India, Australia and Japan
- Engaging Employees in Purpose
- Nine Things Millennials Can Teach the Rest of Us About Engagement
- How to Turn Heads With Hot Men and the “Breast” Events
- What Purpose Will Look Like in 2014
- Three Surefire Ways to Engage Millennial Employees
- Imagining The Strange [Un]Sustainable New World of Tomorrow: Four Mega Trends
- Corporate Citizenship Forecast for 2014
- Profit with Purpose: How Investing in Marginalized Communities Can Grow Your Bottom Line
- The Future of Community Development Programs and Why Brands Should Pay Attention
- 2014 Brand Purpose Look Ahead – Power of Participation Platforms
- Edelman South Africa Mourns the Passing of Nelson Mandela
- A Guide To Social Change: Key Trends and Insights from the Social Innovation Summit
- #GivingTuesday, Year Two: An Interview with Adam Hirsch
- My Movember Story: Drinking with Melissa McCarthy
- The Power of Mentorship: Edelman & Junior Achievement of NY
- A Week, a Dream and an Edelman Escape
- My Experience as a Guide Runner at the ING NYC Marathon
- Technology’s Role in the Climate Change Conversation
- The Resilience Equation: Social Good Summit Lesson
- The Democratization of Social Good
- Accomplishing More Than a To-Do List At Work
- A Deeper Look at the Transformation of Brands in Brazil
- Giving in Numbers: Little Changes, But What About Big Changes?
- Reflections on the Edelman-Newhouse Diversity Internship Program
- Two Heads are Better Than One – The Evolution of the Philanthropreneur
- How to Increase Diversity Through Proactive Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion: A Strategic Competitive Business Advantage
- A Desert Bike Ride for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- What Does Your Brand Have to Do With the Recent Protests in Brazil?
- The History of Purpose: Why it Matters to PR
- Trust Building, The Emergence of NGOs and Purpose in Asia
- The Keys to Building Trust
- Three Reasons I Care About Trust
- The Untapped Potential of Millennials
- Introducing: goodpurpose 2012