Edelman Celebrates Five Jury Members at Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity Across PR, Social and Influencer, Glass and Entertainment Lion Tracks
Five Edelman executives will serve as judges at this year’s Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity. The judges will be working across a wide range of categories including the PR Lions, Glass Lions, Social and Influencer Lions and the Entertainment Lions.
This year’s judges are:
- Nils Rottsahl, Head of Edelman.ergo STUDIOS & Executive Producer, Edelman.ergo, Germany, judging the Entertainment Lions
- Rupen Desai, Vice Chairman for Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Edelman APACMEA, judging the Glass Lions
- Cecile Nathan-Tilloy, Managing Director - Global Client Relationship, Edelman Intelligence, judging the PR Lions
- Mattias Ronge, Chairman, Creative Strategist, Edelman Deportivo, Sweden, judging the PR Lions
- Michelle Franzoia, Executive Creative Director, Edelman US, judging the Social & Influencer Lions
Edelman’s first jury member served in 2014, and its first president of the PR jury in 2016. This year’s selection of five jury members underscores Edelman’s growing industry role beyond traditional PR.
Read more on the 2018 Cannes Lions Jury members here.