Your Growth = Our Growth
A career at Edelman means constant growth. You have the opportunity to learn not only from on-the-job experiences, but also through mentorship and career development programs and specially curated online training modules. We support you in a number of ways to help ensure your personal and professional development:
- Edelman Learning Institute (ELI): Deepen your business acumen, project management and creative thinking skills, among many others, through our “virtual campus” that supports lifelong development and social learning.
- Leadership Academy:Select client-facing leaders come together for an intensive three-day educational experience conducted by experts from inside and outside Edelman.
- Mentor Programs:Most of our global offices offer a mentorship (and reverse mentorship) program, connecting experienced employees with junior colleagues. Other programs link minority talent with senior managers, newer women employees with women leaders (add Women in Leadership link), and new parents with longtime Edelman parents.
- Career Development:Varied experiences across sectors and practices, and even geographies, can help you grow and develop your skills and expertise. These can include role changes, our Global Mobility initiative (add link), a secondment to another department, a specialized training program, switching accounts to develop desired skills, taking a sabbatical (add Edelman Escape link) or working on a pro-bono project.
- Tuition Reimbursement: When you grow, we do too. So if you satisfactorily complete pre-approved educational studies at accredited colleges, universities, and professional organizations, we’ll reimburse you.