Your Growth = Our Growth
A career at Edelman means constant growth. You have the opportunity to learn not only from on-the-job experiences, but also through mentorship and career development programs and specially curated online training modules. We support you in a number of ways to help ensure your personal and professional development:
- Edelman Learning Institute (ELI): Deepen your business acumen, project management and creative thinking skills, among many others, through our “virtual campus” that supports lifelong development and social learning.
- The Growth Academy: This three-month, online and offline learning sprint is designed to reflect the realities of Edelman's business goals: to solve for clients in more impactful and integrated ways. The competency-based program builds knowledge and skills through a blended learning approach focused on Experience (Solving client challenges, on-the-job learning); Education (Instructor-led training, e-learning, and self-directed learning); and, Exposure (Coaching, feedback, and mentoring). The Growth Academy faculty feature a combination of internal senior leaders, wellness experts and innovative external speakers focused on immersive, experience-based, action learning. Employees leave with a new set of tools, stronger global relationships, and a targeted action plan to help them meet their personal goals.
- Mentor Programs:Most of our global offices offer a mentorship (and reverse mentorship) program, connecting experienced employees with junior colleagues. Other programs link minority talent with senior managers, newer women employees with women leaders, and new parents with longtime Edelman parents.
- Career Development: Varied experiences across sectors and practices, and even geographies, can help you grow and develop your skills and expertise. These can include role changes, our Global Mobility initiative, a secondment to another department, a specialized training program, switching accounts to develop desired skills, taking a sabbatical or working on a pro-bono project.
- Tuition Reimbursement: When you grow, we do too. So if you satisfactorily complete pre-approved educational studies at accredited colleges, universities, and professional organizations, we’ll reimburse you.